Our Legal Services
This page is about my work at Kennerly Loutey LLC. If you want to know more about me, click here for my bio.
I’m a lawyer for people who have been seriously hurt by someone else’s negligence. I’ve represented families who lost a loved one in mishandled surgeries and trucking accidents, people paralyzed by spinal injuries as the result of dangerous premises, and children with cerebral palsy as a result of negligence by the hospital where they were delivered. I’ve won multi-million-dollar verdicts, and I’ve settled cases for the same.
My main practice areas include:
- Personal Injury and catastrophic injury, including brain injury and spinal cord injury.
- Medical Malpractice, such as Birth Malpractice and Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Sexual Abuse, such as abuse by clergy
- Medical device recalls and revisions, such as vaginal mesh implant erosion, Essure birth control lawsuits
- Prescription drug recalls and unexpected side effects, such as diabetes drugs that cause pancreatic cancer, Onglyza heart failure lawsuits, and kidney injures or stomach and esophageal cancer from Nexium, Prilosec and Prevacid.
Some law firms work off of “volume,” where they handle hundreds of cases in dozens of different fields. I don’t. I keep my work focused, so that each case can get the attention it deserves.
You can contact me using the form below or calling me at (215) 948-2718.